Use AMSOIL Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil in applications that require any of the following specifications:
Product Application Specs
• API SP (Resource Conserving), SN Plus, SN
• ILSAC GF-6A, GF-5, GF-4
• GM dexos1* Gen 3 (supersedes dexos1 Gen 2, 4718M, 6094M, LL-A-025)
• ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5
• Chrysler MS-6395
• Ford WSS-M2C929-A, WSS-M2C946-A, WSS-M2C946-B1, WSS-M2C961-A1
• Honda HTO-06
AMSOIL Extended-Life 100% Synthetic Motor Oil is overbuilt for road warriors so you can confidently drive up to 20,000 miles (32,000 km) or one year2, whichever comes first, between oil changes. A proprietary combination of advanced synthetic base oils and a boosted additive package promotes cleanliness and prolonged engine life. AMSOIL Extended-Life protection delivers peace of mind and convenience.
AMSOIL, the leader in automotive synthetic lubrication, produced the world’s first API-qualified synthetic motor oil in 1972. Trust the extensive experience of AMSOIL, the First in Synthetics®, to do the best job protecting your engine.
Resists Oil Breakdown
• Maintains viscosity under the most extreme conditions.
• Reduces excessive oil consumption, engine deposits, accelerated wear and difficult cold starts.
Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil maintains its fluidity (viscosity) under extreme conditions. Some oils break down and significantly increase in viscosity after extended periods of high-temperature operation. These changes can cause excessive oil consumption, engine deposits, accelerated wear and difficult cold-starts. AMSOIL Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil resists oil breakdown, ensuring protection in extreme temperatures.
Protects Pistons from Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI)
• Features unique chemistry proven to protect your engine against harmful effects of low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI).
AMSOIL Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil features unique chemistry to protect your engine against the harmful effects of low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI). LSPI is the spontaneous ignition of the fuel/air mixture prior to spark-triggered ignition. Most new engines feature gasoline direct-injection (GDI), often coupled with a turbocharger. These technologies heighten the possibility of LSPI events, which can destroy pistons and connecting rods. AMSOIL Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil is formulated to guard your engine from LSPI.
Keeps Engines Clean
• Fortified with detergent and dispersant additives.
• Boosted additive package effectively neutralizes acids and resists sludge, corrosion and carbon deposits.
Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil is fortified with a boosted additive package that neutralizes acids and resists sludge, corrosion and carbon deposits. The extra protection built into Extended-Life Motor Oil provides peace of mind knowing your vehicle is getting premium protection and the convenience of extended drains.
• Outstanding protection benefits motorists, business owners and fleet managers.
• Extended-drain intervals reduce expensive, time-consuming and inconvenient oil changes.
• Extended drain intervals up to 20,000 miles (32,000 km) or one year2, if you choose, allowing you to change oil on your schedule, reduce maintenance, save money and reduce waste oil.
Hot and Cold-Engine Protection
AMSOIL Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oils are multi-viscosity formulations. Compared to conventional oils, they better resist the effects of thermal breakdown, including evaporation and viscosity loss, while remaining fluid in cold temperatures for easier cold starts and fast start-up circulation.
COMPATIBILITY & MIXING AMSOIL
AMSOIL Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil is compatible with conventional and other synthetic motor oils. Mixing other oils with AMSOIL motor oils, however, will shorten the oil life expectancy and reduce the performance benefits. AMSOIL does not support extended drain intervals where oils have been mixed.
Aftermarket oil additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL Extended-Life Synthetic Motor Oil.
For immediate answers to your technical questions call (715) 399-TECH (8324) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time or email email@example.com.
Normal Service - Up to 20,000 miles (32,000 km) or one year, whichever comes first, in personal vehicles not operating under severe service.
Severe Service - Up to 12,000 miles (20,000 km) or one year, whichever comes first. Severe service conditions include commercial or fleet vehicles; excessive idling; or frequent towing, hauling, plowing or driving in dusty conditions.
• Modified engines (non-stock), racing vehicles and vehicles using alternative fuels (E85, CNG, propane, etc.) are excluded from extended drain interval recommendations.
• Change at the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended drain interval outside U.S. and Canada.
• AMSOIL Oil Filters are designed for extended drain intervals. Do not exceed 12,000 miles (20,000 km) or one year with other brand filters unless longer intervals are recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Always change filter when changing oil.
• Check oil regularly to maintain proper fill levels. AMSOIL Oil Filters stop smaller particles, flow more oil and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL Oil Filters.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Click here to view the MSDS Data Sheet for AMSOIL XLF.
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.