Ethylene Glycol 50/50 Pre-Mix Formulation
AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze & Coolant provides superior heat transfer and excellent protection against corrosion, freezing and boilover. It provides maximum protection in extreme temperatures and operating conditions, and provides superior protection for aluminum, steel, cast iron, copper, brass and solder alloys.
• Unique poly-organic acid (OAT) formulation imparts multi-vehicle application
• Engineered to exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements
• Protection up to 150,000 miles or 5 years, whichever comes first
• Ethylene glycol 50/50 pre-mix formulation
• Protects all cooling system metals, gaskets and hoses
• Phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, silicate, borate and amine free
• Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors
Package sizes include:
1-Gallon Bottles (case of 4)
Product Code: ANTPC •
AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze & Coolant is formulated for use in ALL domestic and import passenger cars and light trucks. Engineered to meet original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications such as:
Product Application Specs
• GM 6277
• JIS K2234
• VW TL 774D
• Ford WSSM97B44-D
• ASTM D3306
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants are poly-organic acid formulations that do not contain inorganic salts (phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, silicate, borate, amine) found in conventional and hybrid organic acid (HOAT) antifreeze/coolants. These materials are responsible for almost all scaling issues in cooling systems, and they can also precipitate to form scale if the antifreeze/coolant inhibitor system is at the wrong pH or mixed with incompatible products. AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants virtually eliminate scaling problems.
• Engineered to exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements.
• Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water.
• Boil-over protection up to 265°F with a 15 psi radiator cap.
• Freeze protection down to -34°F.
Help Prevent Metallic Corrosion and Erosion
Independent tests reveal AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant greatly surpasses standards for metallic corrosion and erosion, achieving nearly perfect scores in ASTM corrosion and erosion testing on cast aluminum cylinder heads, steel, copper, solder, brass and cast iron and aluminum water pumps.
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants do not contain inorganic salts that deplete over time and turn into scale deposits. Their unique blend of organic acids provide durable and long-lasting protection of cooling system components. Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze & Coolant can be used for 150,000 miles or five years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks.
Compatible With Other Fluids
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants are compatible with all ethylene and propylene antifreeze and coolant colors, as well as all plastics and elastomers (hoses, gaskets, etc.) found in cooling systems. However, mixing propylene and ethylene glycol formulations can make it difficult to predict freeze protection. If mixing for top-off is unavoidable, it is recommended to flush the cooling system at the next convenient opportunity.
Protection up to 150,000 miles or 5 years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks.
Directions for Use
• Do not add water.
• Do not remove radiator cap when engine is hot.
• Antifreeze/coolant (new or used) is hazardous. Clean up and dispose of properly following local regulations.
• Check owner's manual for maintenance and top-off guidelines.
AMSOIL Resists Cavitation
In third-party, industry-standard testing, cylinder liners protected by AMSOIL show virtually no signs of cavitation.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Click here to view the MSDS Data Sheet for AMSOIL ANTPC.
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.